Zombocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short Survival Stories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reqq, and Why He's Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reqq
Admin
Admin

Reqq, and Why He's Here Empty
PostSubject: Reqq, and Why He's Here   Reqq, and Why He's Here EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Hey, I'm Reqq (Peter).

I'm currently 21 years old (10/23/1988) and live in Bedford, New Hampshire. I was going to school for Game Art and Design, to be an Environmental Designer but have since taken a break. I have always been a fan of zombies and the stories revolving around them, which was somewhat recently rekindled and boosted when Left 4 Dead came out. I love movies revolving around zombies, as well as video games, and while in school we had to draft up an idea, commercial, and plot to a video game.

My game was called Dearly Departed, which focused around the zombie apocalypse. Since that idea and storyboard for the commercial were fleshed out, I have constantly been thinking of the apocalypse and plans of what to do. It actually came up in conversation at the rehearsal for my cousin's wedding, which then sparked the want to write a short story about it. Me and Orange (Joe) were talking in the car the other day about writing a script for a television series (since it could probably be successful to have a TV series based around survival in the apocalypse).

We have since settled on the idea to write a series of short stories depicting where we were and what we would do when encountering our first zombie. If it was to be put into a pilot for a TV show, all these little stories would be combined into one episode, ending when the group gets together and sets out.

Soon after I got together with some people, and then Subliw (Bob) decided to make this forum, because it would be easier to share our experiences and stories rather than constant e-mailing for revisions.

That is the story behind my part in this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://zombocalypse.forumotion.com

Reqq, and Why He's Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombocalypse :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: