Zombocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short Survival Stories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orange and why I'm here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange
Admin
Admin

Orange and why I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Orange and why I'm here   Orange and why I'm here EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:37 am

Hello everybody my name is Orange(Joe).

I'm 21 years old and I work at a local retail store by the name of Christmas tree shops. I attended a semester of schooling for HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning) at a community college in Manchester. I decided it wasn't what I wanted to do so I stopped after that and I'm still trying to decide what I would like to do with my life at this point. I live in good ol' Nashua, New Hampshire and have been here pretty much my whole life.

Like described in Peter's post, we started this because of a conversation we had in his car on the way home from a buddies house. We have always been huge zombie nerds in a sense so this is kind of big thing for us. I was never really much into writing until now, which would have been helpful if we started doing this when I was still in school, too late for that now though.

Well anyway that's my story and if you have any questions feel free to send me a message Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Orange and why I'm here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombocalypse :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: