Zombocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short Survival Stories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Subliw AKA Bob

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Subliw
Admin
Admin

Subliw AKA Bob Empty
PostSubject: Subliw AKA Bob   Subliw AKA Bob EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Subliw, or Bob. I am 18 years old and I currently live in Westford, Massachusetts and have for about eleven years. I go to Middlesex Community College for Biotechnology and have completed two semesters so far. I have always loved writing. I used to write a lot of fantasy/science fiction when I was younger but stopped for many reasons. I used to run a fairly successful fantasy role-playing forum and have participated in several others.

Recently on a family trip to Maine I saw my cousin Peter (Reqq) writing and thought to myself that I should start again as I often find myself bored. He then told me about how him and several other people were writing stories about themselves in the zombie apocalypse which very much sparked my interest. I've always loved zombie movies and video games (particularly Left 4 Dead, which we used to have a team of four to play together). This was right up my alley and got me back into writing.

Having run role-playing forums that were done in a similar fashion (multiple people working together on different perspectives of a story) I recommended we create a forum for both ease of congregation and also so that anyone that was not a part of our select group working on the story could also join in. The more the merrier! And so, here I am.
Back to top Go down

Subliw AKA Bob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombocalypse :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: